Trustbridge Seeking Volunteers to Support Hospice Programs
Volunteer Today and Make a Difference
Trustbridge’s volunteer program is always looking for dedicated and committed community members with a passion for helping others. Hospice care is provided by a dedicated team of highly skilled professionals, delivering compassion and dignity to patients and families facing one of life’s most significant challenges. This team also often consists of volunteers who selflessly donate their time and heart to support those on this end-of-life journey.
“Our volunteers are a critical part of our mission to provide families with access to compassionate, expert, and professional healthcare services in their time of need, and we could not do it without them,” said Tarrah Lowry, Chief Operating Officer for Trustbridge. “There are many things we can do for our patients and families, and the more volunteers we have, the more support we can provide.”
There are many ways to donate your time and talents by volunteering for Trustbridge. Among the services you can provide are:
- Providing respite care, caregiver relief, and companionship to patients in private residences, extended care, and assisted living facilities.
- Assisting with fundraising events, health fairs, special projects, or administrative support.
- Pet therapy visits with your trained and certified pet.
- Volunteering in one of our three resale shops, preparing merchandise, and assisting customers.
- Participate in our Veteran-to-Veteran program, where volunteer veterans connect with veteran patients for a unique and healing bonding experience.
Trustbridge welcomes volunteers of all religions and ethnic backgrounds. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age. Orientation and training will be provided. For more information about volunteer opportunities at Trustbridge, please visit trustbridge.com/volunteering or call 561.227.5138.
Become a Trustbridge volunteer today. The life you change might be your own.