The Trustbridge Palliative care team has special training and expertise in relieving pain and other symptoms caused by illness and medical treatments. Working with your doctor, we help you manage your symptoms and guide you in making a plan for living well, based on your needs, priorities and goals.
For patients at any stage of illness, we manage pain and other symptoms to ensure the best possible quality of life. Working with your doctor, we can help you feel better and develop a care plan to meet your needs and priorities.
When To Use Palliative Care
Our palliative care experts can manage the physical symptoms that illness and medical treatments can cause. It can be defined by the following:
- Provided at any stage of disease
- Must request a palliative referral from a physician
- Provided at the same time as curative treatment
- Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans cover palliative care services, according to the contract provisions of the insured’s policy
- Typically takes place in a hospital but may be provided in any care facility with palliative care providers
Guidance and practical support Trustbridge is here to help you and your loved ones receive the medical, emotional and spiritual support you need to help you through the challenges of serious illness.
Why Choose Trustbridge?
- We listen to you and your family to learn what is important to you.
- Our team will help you understand treatment options and express your wishes and goals. We work with your doctor to develop a care plan and coordinate services to meet your goals.
- Our providers will help you navigate a complex medical system to make sure that you receive the support you need.
- We are here to control symptoms any age, any stage of illness, whether their illness is curable, chronic or life-threatening.